The Zach White School was erected in 1929. It was named after Zach White (1850-1932), who was a business pioneer in the city of El Paso. White arrived to El Paso in 1881 and quickly established a series of successful businesses, founding a grocery and a hardware store shortly upon arrival. His success enabled him to acquire gas and electric companies and purchase land in El Paso’s Upper Valley. Additionally, he invested in the El Paso-Juarez trolley, the Santa Fe Railway, Santa Fe Bridge, and the 1912 Hotel Paso del Norte.
— Victor Hurtado
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1929
Address: 4864 Doniphan Drive, El Paso Texas