The Phoenix, Arizona YMCA building was erected in 1911, and designed by Trost & Trost, with their associate James Miller Creighton as supervising architect. The building was funded and planned by 1906, however a recession delayed actual construction until 1911. The building, a beautifully designed Spanish Revival structure, was originally a three-story; however a fourth floor was added in circa 1915. The building was demolished in 1961 to make way for the extant Lescher & Mahoney designed building.
For more information, please see azcentral at the link provided in the photo credit.
Photograph courtesy of the Phoenix Historical Museum, via azcentral at https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/2015/07/10/history-ymca-downtown-phoenix-cbt/29989171/
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1911
Address: Monroe Street and Second Avenue, Phoenix, AZ