Trost & Trost designed an addition to the Douglas, AZ YMCA building in 1918, utilizing a Mission Revival style of architecture. The original building was erected in 1906, designed by Theodore Link with associated architect P.P. Kelly. Trost’s remodel was the northern extension, which included a new Gymnasium; in addition they turned the existing gymnasium into a swimming pool. The building stands today in excellent condition. For more information, please see https://capla.arizona.edu/sites/default/files/Douglas%20YMCA%20Final%20Report.pdf and https://www.facebook.com/TrostSociety/posts/3217603885024322
Photographs are from the YMCA Condition Assessment Report linked to above.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1918
Address: 1000 Pan American Avenue, Douglas, AZ, USA