The John Wright residence in Tucson, Arizona was completed late 1900, designed in a Colonial style by Henry C. Trost, one of his very early Tucson plans. The home, which cost $5,000 to erect, was commissioned by and built for Judge C.W. Wright, however Wright contracted appendicitis on a trip to Arizola, Arizona and died before July 1901, shortly after the home was completed. His widow and son, attorney John Wright, continued to occupy the property. The building stands today at 288 N. Church Avenue in excellent condition.
Newspaper clipping from the 12/19/1899 Arizona Daily Star via newspapers.com
Photographs are Google Earth street Views accessed 12/26/2021
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1900
Address: 288 North Church Street, Tucson, AZ