Fleming Hall was erected in 1917, a Spanish Revival masterpiece from Trost & Trost located on the Western New Mexico University Campus in Silver City. Originally opened as the Physical Education and Science Center, the building serves as the University’s Museum today. For more information on this excellently maintained property, please see https://www.facebook.com/TrostSociety/posts/2977146295736750
Modern photographs taken by Mark Stone in June, 2020; Black & White courtesy of the National Register of Historic Places website.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jun 1, 1917
Address: 1000 W College Ave, Silver City, NM 88062