The Davis Residence was a Colonial masterpiece designed by Henry C. Trost and completed in 1901. Located in Tucson, Arizona, the structure was demolished as the area became commercialized. For detailed information, please see https://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/w-c-davis-residence/.
Photograph is a screenshot from the 1907 Trost & Trost advertising booklet, page 11, and accessed at the UNT Digital Archives at https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth875477/m1/14/
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1901
Address: 215 North Stone Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA