The original South Hall at the University of Arizona in Tucson was designed by Henry C. Trost and erected in 1899 as a Men’s dormitory. Renamed Apache Hall when a new “South Hall” was erected in 1913, the building was demolished in 1958. It was replaced by the current Saguaro Hall. For a detailed narrative, please see https://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/university-of-arizona-south-hall/.
University of Arizona – South Hall was last modified: December 22nd, 2021 by admin
Other Names: Apache Hall, College of Fine Arts; Music Hall; College of Education Type: Education Construction Date: Jan 1, 1899 Address: 1110 East North Campus Drive, Tucson, AZ, USA Condition: Demolished