The St. John’s High School building was erected in 1926, and was designed by Trost & Trost. Historical enthusiasts contend that the design of the building has been altered considerably since its construction, however period photographs confirm that the Trost design has remained unaltered. The two-story structure is built with native sandstone bricks. The building is still government owned, and is the current home of the Tax Assessor for Apache county. The structure is in excellent condition. For more information, please see https://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/st-johns-high-school/
Old photograph is courtesy of the Apache County Historical Society Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Apache-County-Historical-Society-135637156470467/. Modern photograph is a Google Earth Street View accessed 01/03/2022.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1926
Address: 78 West Cleveland Street, Saint Johns, AZ, USA