The Westminster Presbyterian Church building was designed by Trost & Trost in an interesting Spanish and Gothic eclectic blend and completed in 1910. It served as the home for St. George Orthodox Church for many years. The building stands today as part of the campus of the Church of Saint Clement, and is in good condition, although in need of repairs. For more information, please see https://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/st-george-orthodox-church/.
Old photograph is courtesy of the El Paso Public Library, accessed at the UNT Digital Archives. Modern photography taken by Mark Stone in 2018.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1910
Address: 915 N Florence St, El Paso, TX 79902, USA