Located at 1108 Upson Drive, this restored home is attributed to Trost. It was erected circa 1908 for Bruce Seeton and his wife, and was first listed in the El Paso city directory in 1909. The house was purchased in 1936 by Mr. and Mrs. William N. Fink, Sr. for $5,000. At that time there was a lawn and flower garden to the east where a small house now stands. Mrs. Fink had the house painted white and enclosed the east porch to form a conservatory. The house originally had four bedrooms, one with a fireplace, and a full basement with servant quarters and utility rooms.
For more information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/TrostSociety/posts/2850321728419208 or http://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/seeton-house/.
Text edited by Victor Hurtado.
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1909
Address: 1108 Upson Drive, El Paso, TX