The Old Dominion Copper Company Library was a Mission Revival styled structure designed by Trost & Trost, which stood until it was destroyed by fire in circa 1981. According to the Arizona Silver Belt from 10/28/1906 (page 1) it was erected in early 1906, identifying the architect as the firm of Trost & Trost (as opposed to Trost & Rust). For more information, please see https://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/old-dominion-library-and-clubhouse/
Screenshot from the 1907 Trost & Trost advertising booklet via the UNT Digital Archives at https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth875477/m1/46/. Additional photograph courtesy of Wikipedia Commons.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Mar 1, 1906
Address: Globe, AZ, USA