The O’Fallon Building was originally erected for the Hardware company owned by Stephen Krakauer in circa 1897, a Commercial styled structure designed by Edward Kneezell. The firm of Trost & Trost was commissioned to remodel the existing building in 1907. The structure stands today in acceptable condition, although in need of repairs. For more information, please see https://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/ofallon-building-1908/.
Photograph is a Google Earth Street View, accessed 05/02/2022.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1907
Address: El Paso Street and Overland, El Paso, TX