Hadley Hall was completed on the NMSU Campus (then known as the New Mexico College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts) in 1908, designed by Trost & Trost. The style of architecture was in an Italian Renaissance, however in the 1930s the structure was remodeled – including the addition of exterior stucco and Spanish tile on the roof – adding Spanish detail. The 3-story brick building was demolished in very early 1958 after being condemned, when the University was unable to justify the cost of rewiring the edifice.
For more information please see https://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/new-mexico-univerisity-hadley-hall/
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1908
Address: Hadley Hall, Las Cruces, NM, USA