The Mortgage Investment Company, which was partially owned by George Trost of the architectural firm of Trost & Trost, purchased a single-story building at 110 North Stanton in circa 1930. Trost & Trost was hired to remodel the building into a Spanish eclectic blend, which was opened for business in March 1930. The building was demolished with the construction of the Stanton Tower. For the full historic narrative, please see https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=4171679019616799&id=385227854928620.
Photograph courtesy of the El Paso Public Library’s Ponsford Collection, via the UNT Digital Archives.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1930
Address: 110 North Stanton Street, El Paso, TX, USA