The McKinley County Courthouse was completed in 1939, a Spanish Pueblo Revival designed masterpiece from Trost & Trost. Located in Gallup, New Mexico, the building is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. For more information, please see https://www.facebook.com/TrostSociety/posts/4201127883338579
Old image courtesy of Keith Vincent at Courthouse History (http://courthousehistory.com/), and used by express permission. Modern image is courtesy of the courthouselover account at flickr.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1939
Address: 201 West Hill Avenue, Gallup, NM, USA