The Eagle Flour Mills building was a 4-story structure erected for the company owned by Leo Goldschmidt, located at 274 S. Main Avenue in Tucson. The building, designed by Henry C. Trost and at a cost of $6,000, was completed in 1899 and was located at 274 S. Main Avenue.
Eagle was founded in 1870 by James Lee and William Scott, and was sold to Edward Fish in 1874. The company incorporated in 1888, with Leo Goldschmidt as president, but with Fish maintaining financial control. With a dramatic expansion of business, Goldschmidt purchased the company from Fish in 1898 with plans to build a new Mill building, which was completed the following year. The Trost designed structure was demolished in circa 1943, located close to the existing corner of Congress and Granada downtown.
Picture is courtesy of The University of Arizona Library Digital Collections at https://content.library.arizona.edu/digital/collection/p16127coll8/id/67/rec/54
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1899
Address: West Congress Street & South Granada Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA