The El Paso Brewery was erected in circa 1903 by Wilhelm Griesser, E.B. Welch and George Pence. After at least three ownership changes, and after being repurposed during prohibition, the building was purchased by Harry Mitchell in 1933. Mitchell hired the firm of Trost & Trost to remodel the existing structure into a new brewery. Comparing modern photographs of the still-standing building with a couple of photos from 1909 (attached) indicates that the remodel by Trost was largely if not entirely interior. For more information, please see https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2595524153898968&id=385227854928620.
The building was the long time home to Harry Mitchell Brewery, and eventually Falstaff. The extant structure is in good condition today.
Modern photography taken by Mark Stone. Old photograph is from the 1909 “El Paso Photographic History, Volume Two: Parks, Street Scenes and Rio Grande Views”, at https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth613661/m1/79/.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1933
Address: 3801 Frutas Avenue, El Paso, TX, USA