The Firestone Building was completed in early 1928, designed in a Spanish and Pueblo eclectic blend by Trost & Trost. The building stands today, slated for a restoration by current owners. The structure has spent its entire life as a Firestone dealership. For more information, please see https://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/firestone-building/
Modern photographs taken by Mark Stone in 2018. Old photograph is courtesy of the El Paso Public Library’s Ponsford Collection.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Feb 1, 1928
Address: 1031 Texas Avenue at Octavia Street, El Paso