The Fire Station Drill Tower was a skeletal steel frame structure, erected in circa 1930 and designed by Trost & Trost. It was located just south of Fire Station #9 on the southwest corner of Dallas & Magoffin in El Paso. The tower was demolished in 1960-ish, and the site is currently occupied by a newer Fire Station # 9. For more information, please see https://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/fire-drill-tower/.
Photograph courtesy of the El Paso Fire Department.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1930
Address: 47 South Dallas Street, El Paso, TX, USA