In 1916, Reuben Fessinger purchased the 30 foot storefront building previously owned by the Myer Saddlery Company for $36,000, and hired the firm of Trost & Trost to perform a remodel of the structure. The two-story building, which was located at 310 South El Paso Street, was demolished in 1990.
Newspaper clipping from the El Paso Herald Sept. 30, 1916 pg 10, accessed at newspapers.com
— Mark Stone
Other Names: Myers Saddlery
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1916
Address: 310 S. El Paso Street, El Paso, TX