In 1907, Frank A. Spence a real-estate developer in El Paso hired the firm of Trost & Trost to design a three story building at the southwest corner of Second (now Paisano) and Stanton Street. It was completed in 1912 in a simple Commercial style.
Currently it is the home of BPL Plasma, who remodeled both the interior and exterior of the building in mid-to-late 2018. The entire exterior Trost design with Trost’s signature brickwork has been lost.
For more information, please visit http://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/woolworth-spence-building/
Text edited by Victor Hurtado
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1912
Address: Paisano & South Stanton, El Paso, TX