The El Paso Storage Warehouse was completed in October, 1913, designed by Trost & Trost. The structure was designed to be completely fire and vermin proof. The building, recently restored and remodeled, is in excellent condition as the downtown El Paso vaccination clinic. For more information, please see https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2094881537296568&id=385227854928620.
All photographs, depicting the building before and after its restoration, taken by Mark Stone.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1913
Address: 218-220 South Stanton Street, El Paso, TX