The El Paso Military School building was completed in early 1910, designed in a Colonial style by Trost & Trost. According to an article in the El PAso Herald from August 25, 1909, the building cost $20,000 to erect and was built by contractor J.C. Huff. The facility was demolished in later years. For more information, please see https://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/el-paso-military-institute-dormitory/
Newspaper clipping from the 08/25/1909 El Paso Herald accessed at newspapers.com.
— Mark Stone
Other Names: Texas State School of Mines and Metallurgy Dormitory, (1914-1917); Fort Bliss Airdrome (headquarters and pilots’ quarters, 1919-1921)
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1909
Address: PleasontonChaffee, Fort Bliss, TX 79916, USA