The El Paso Country Club was erected in 1909 in a Mission Revival-Pueblo eclectic blend, designed by Trost & Trost. The two-story structure was destroyed by a fire a mere 7 years after it was built. For more information, please see https://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/1314-2/.
Photograph is courtesy of the El Paso Public Library’s Ponsford Collection, and accessed at the UNT Digital Archives at https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth613637/
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1909
Address: Club Road, west of Fort Bliss, El Paso, El Paso County, Texas