The Trinity Methodist Education Building was completed in 1938, designed in a beautiful Spanish eclectic mix by Gustavus Trost for the firm of Trost & Trost. The building stands today in excellent condition, still in use by the Church. For more information, please see https://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/trinity-methodist-church-education-building/.
Photograph is a Google Earth Street View accessed 05/01/2022
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Mar 6, 1938
Address: East Yandell Drive and North Oregon Street, El Paso