St. Joseph’s Academy was erected in circa 1904, designed by Trost & Trost in what the firm referred to as a New American architectural style. The building, which was the forerunner of El Paso’s Loretto Academy, was demolished during the construction of Interstate 10. For more information, please see https://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/st-josephs-academy/
Photograph is a screenshot of page 21 of the 1907 Trost & Trost advertising booklet, accessed at the UNT Digital Archives.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1904
Address: 700-704 North El Paso Street El Paso Texas