The Consolidated National Bank was a thorough remodel of an existing building that had occupied the corner of Stone & Congress, the location of a store called Dallman & Lucid. The Bank purchased the building for $17,000 from George Kobler, then demolished part of it in the autumn of 1900, rebuilding under the plans of Henry C. Trost. The building was completed and the bank was opened at the end of March 1901. The structure has been long demolished. For more information, please see https://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/consolidated-national-bank/
Photograph is a screenshot of the Bank from the Trost & Trost advertising booklet published in 1907, via the UNT Digital Archives at https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth875477/m1/35/.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Mar 25, 1901
Address: Congress St. and Stone Ave, Tucson, AZ