The Western Investment Company Building, located in Douglas, Arizona, more popularly known today as the Brophy Building, was erected 1906-1907 and designed by Trost & Trost. The building stands today, although in relatively poor condition. For more information, please see https://www.henrytrost.org/buildings/western-investment-co/
Modern photograph is a Google Earth Street View accessed 01/17/2022. Screenshot of the Trost architectural drawing is from the 1907 Trost & Trost advertising booklet, accessed at the UNT Digital Archives.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1907
Address: 1055 G Avenue, Douglas, AZ, USA