The Legal Tender Saloon was owned by Ezra Bartlett, and was located in downtown Tucson, occupying the bottom floor of the St. Francis Hotel at 94 S. Congress. In 1901, experiencing a very successful spike in business, Bartlett purchased the 2-story home of William C. Davis, located at 80 W. Congress, and commissioned Henry C. Trost to draw a remodel of the building. The Trost designed Legal Tender remained at the location until the building was demolished in October, 1969.
Photograph courtesy of, and more information at, the Arizona Daily Star at https://tucson.com/news/retrotucson/photos-the-last-days-of-the-legal-tender-bar-in-downtown-tucson/collection_d6ee6170-c29a-5e40-81e5-01981053a46b.html#:~:text=The%20Legal%20Tender%20on%20West,County%20Administration%20and%20Courts%20buildings.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1901
Address: 80 West Congress Street, Tucson, AZ, USA