The Morehouse Building was a two-story downtown El Paso structure, designed by Trost & Trost and erected in 1910. It was built concurrently with the 1910 Posener Millinery Building (aka Little Caples) and was adjacent to it to the west on San Antonio Street. The building was demolished in 1941 along with the Little Caples. For more information, please see https://www.facebook.com/TrostSociety/posts/3479555945495780.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 1, 1910
Address: 219 East San Antonio Avenue, El Paso, TX, USA