The Warren Realty and Development Company building was completed on January 7, 1907 as the very first building in the “City Beautiful” township of Warren, an extension of Bisbee, Arizona. The company, also known simply as the Warren Company, was formed by the Calumet & Arizona Mining Company to create a residential and park-like city for Bisbee citizens. A plaque attached to the still-standing building identifies Trost as the architect. For more information, please see “Warren, Arizona – The City Beautiful“, Arizona History Convention, https://www.bisbeeaz.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6500/Warren-Historic-District-National-Register-Nomination
Modern photograph is a Google Earth Street View, accessed 01/21/2022. Old photograph is from the Arizona History Convention document linked to above.
— Mark Stone
Construction Date: Jan 7, 1907
Address: 207 Arizona Street, Bisbee, AZ, USA